Collin & I made the trip to Texas last week to see my family. We had a great time! I will fill in more of the details when I have a little time, but here are a few pictures & the highlights…
Dede & Jimbo with Collin
Collin’s Aunt Becky…he loves his Aunt Becky!
Playing with his golf clubs!
His first “real” haircut that didn’t involve mommy trying to trim his hair in the bathtub :)
So many toys, so little time…
Trying on Jimbo’s shoes
Chillin’ in the car with Aunt Becca
Cowboys hat from Jimbo :)
Collin’s drill toy…I told my mom he loved playing with a toy drill at Son’s parents house…so naturally she ran out to toys r us the next day to get one for her house too :)
Other trip highlights:
- Collin loves McDonald's french fries!
- Swinging on the swing set at Dede & Jimbo’s house
- Luby’s & Schlotzky’s & Jucy’s – yummy!!
- Shopping with my sister (and no baby)…I actually got to try on my clothes before buying them :)
- Dede & Jimbo buy Collin some “squeaker shoes” – he LOVES them!!! Now every morning after we eat breakfast he will go into his closet and get out a pair of shoes and bring them to me for me to put them on him…but his favorite are the “squeakers”
Other Vuong family news:
- Collin now has a battery powered race car, a bubble lawnmower, a big red playground ball, and a set of leggos thanks to Aunt Kim & Uncle Quoc’s gift card they gave him for his birthday
- This weekend = backyard!!!!!! We are FINALLY replacing the grass in the backyard on Saturday – feel free to stop by and help :)
- We got new couches!! I love the new couches, but realize after they are here that they really don’t go with anything else in our living room…guess that just means that we will have to get more new furniture…darn! And I now have some major sewing projects coming up :)
And I will leave you with more pictures of the cutest little boy in the entire world…