Thursday, June 18, 2009

Back to Work...

Well, unfortunately it had to happen some time. I returned to work yesterday...boo! I would give anything to be able to stay at home with my little angel & these have been 2 of the hardest days of my life. Fortunately my amazing sister Becca has given up 4 weeks of her summer (she is a teacher in Dallas) to come and keep baby Collin for us so that he doesn't have to go to daycare quite yet.

She has been so amazing with him - although I am extremely sad to not be able to be with him 24/7 anymore, I know that he is in more than capable hands...she actually is probably more qualified to watch him than I am :)

The best part of my day now is when she sends me pictures to let me know what they are doing during the day. Here are a few of my favorites from the past 2 days.
What a sweet boy to write his mommy a note!

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Oh so cute! Praying for you- I know going back to work has to be hard. But it is only for a season!

Angela said...

Aww...I thought about you yesterday and wondered how you were doing. That's so good of your sister to send you pictures!

jillian abernathy said...

this is adorable...hows the back at work going, i hope you are doing great!