This evening while working in the nursery at church I received a text from my sister that read “update your blog!” so I thought about it and since Collin took a 2 hour nap today (woo hoo!!) I got everything done around the house that I needed to so there wasn’t any reason that I couldn’t spend a few minutes on the computer after bedtime tonight :)
My 3 boys…LOVE LOVE LOVE them!!!
A recent play date where Collin got to play with 2 older boys…he had fun! Since he is usually the oldest at our regular play dates I think he enjoyed having someone else that was running around too!!
And for an update on the “little” chicken nugget issue:
New foods that I have tried that Collin loves:
1. kashi whole grain fruit cereal bars
2. Peanut Butter sandwich on honey wheat bread
New foods that I have tried that Collin hates:
1. Kiwi – mashed it with his finger on the tray but wouldn’t put it in his mouth or let me do it.
2. whole grain pasta with cheese – spit it out.
3. Peanut Butter & Jelly sandwich – I tried to mix it up & put half PB and half PBJ on his tray. He ate the PB ones, but every time he picked up a PBJ piece he would look at it and put it back down (or try to feed it to Beau).
4. Broccoli – spit it out.
5. Chicken Breast cut up into “chicken nugget shapes” – apparently just not the same.
6. turkey breast, ham, and chicken breast lunch meat cut into bite-size cubes – these didn’t even make it into his mouth.
Okay, so that’s 2 more things that he eats now – mommy can live with that. I think later this week we are going to try mandarin oranges, green peas again, and I am trying to think of a few other new things to try…any ideas?
Up next for the Vuong Family…a trip to Pensacola to see Son’s family and then Collin & I are going to Texas in 2 weeks…CAN-NOT-WAIT!!!
In other good news another child in Collin’s room at nursery tonight was sent home after throwing up and running a fever…this should be fun :) Crossing my fingers that he doesn’t get sick because we have an exciting rest of the week – lunch with Annie & grocery shopping tomorrow, then another Pool Play Date on Friday!!