Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Baby Names!

We have officialy decided to name our little boy Collin James! Colling is a name that Son suggested, and James is after my dad. We had gone back and forth for a while about names...I always wanted somehting on the more unique side (Landon, Jackson, etc.) while Son liked the Biblical names (Elijah, Benjamin, etc.). Many of our friends will remember that we called the baby Elijah for several months before we even knew we were pregnant :)

Son finally came up with Collin one night while he was running, and it really appealed to both of us, so it's offical! (That is, unless I have a huge surge of pregnancy hormones, get really emotional, and decide to change it again).

5 comments:

Angela said...

Yay for cute baby names! Just so you'll know...our first son will also have the middle name James, after my dad :)

Rachel said...

Your first post! How exciting!

Son and Julie said...

Sorry Angela, I now own the name James, so anyone who wants to use it from now on has to pay me 1 million dollars! Just kidding - I think it's a great name, and that way if your boy has the same middle name, he can't make fun of Collin about it!

Angela said...

Oh yeah, well we live off Collins Rd...so I therefore own the name Collin! And you have to pay me $2 million to use it!

Haha! It is a great name! I kind of wanted to have it as a first name and then call him Jimmy, but Dusty said no. Then I decided to have all of our kids middle names start with a "J" so I'm just going to keep it at that.

Dustin said...

You should have named him Dustin. That way all the kids at school would want to be like him and all the girls would love him.