Monday, March 16, 2009

36 Weeks!

I received one of the Pregnancy Update emails this morning that I had subscribed to when I first found out I was expecting - and it says that at the end of this week my baby is considered "full term" and could come at any time! Wow! It is really exciting to know that he would be perfectly healthy, but scary that it could happen any day now.


We actually have some friends (Ryan & Mandy) who originally had the same due date as us, but they soon found out they were having twins, which I guess come early like 99.9% of the time, so their due date was adjusted to the end of March. Well, they had their twins last week and everything went great. They had to stay in the hospital a few extra days, but are healthy and doing well. They each weighed over 5 lbs. I am really excited to meet the first of Collin's little friends!


This weekend Matt & Annie came over for dinner Saturday night, and we got the letters hung over the crib that spell out Collin's name - it was a real pain to get them straight, but it looks so cute! Son & I also packed Collin's bag for the hospital.

Happy Monday!

3 comments:

Rachel said...

I am so excited- 36 weeks! We definitely need completed nursery pictures.

Rachel said...

p.s. What did you pack in your bag for the hospital? You will have to update us bloggers afterward as to your recommendations and what was most useful to you during your hospital stay!

Son and Julie said...

Good idea for a post...thanks Rachel! I have really been struggling lately!