Thursday, July 16, 2009

Happy 3 Months Collin!

Happy 3 Month birthday to my little man! You turned 3 months old yesterday - wow! I can't believe that I have had the pleasure of being your mommy for 3 months now - boy does time fly! In some ways I feel that you have been part of my life forever, and then in some ways it feels like just yesterday that Son & I started praying for a baby.

You are amazing & I love you with all of my heart!



Here is Collin posing for his 3 month picture. My mom gave us this really cool frame that you put a picture of them each month up to a year - then you can see side-by-side how they've grown. Of course I haven't had time to print any of the pictures and put them in the frame yet, but at least I am remembering to take the pictures each month - that's half the battle, right??





This is from Son's birthday last weekend - we went to a Brazilian steakhouse & the food was great! A little expensive, but it was a special occasion. We had a great time & 15 of our friends joined us!



This is one of my favorite pics - my sister Becca, me & Collin. We had such a great time while she was here. It makes it even harder being so far away from family.
Happy Friday!!!!




2 comments:

Rachel said...

Happy 3 months to Collin! I can't believe it has been three months! Loved all of the pictures- Collin is certainly eating well :-)

Angela said...

What a little cutie pie!!