Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Answered Prayer!

This is going to be a very short post, but I wanted to thank everyone who has been praying for my glucose test. I actually got the results back this morning at my doctor's appointment & I passed all 4 tests!!!!

Son went back to Tallahassee for training today & won't be back until Saturday night, so I am going to get busy on finishing the sewing for the baby's room this week.

Also, we had the hospital tour at Lamaze class night & let me just tell you that those hospital beds are kind of scary! The move in about a billion different positions, then right before the "big delivery" the end of the bed comes off...wow, I don't know if I am ready for that! I guess I still have about 9 more weeks to prepare myself!

Thanks again for the prayers!

"Cast your cares on the Lord and he will sustain you; He will never let the righteous fall." - Psalm 55:22

5 comments:

Rachel said...

Yay for your test results! I am glad that things are going well. I can't wait to see the final sewing projects come together.

Angela said...

I'm glad everything came out okay! It stinks that Son's going to be gone all the time! Yuck.

Juliee D said...

Julie
I'm so glad to hear your good news. It is indeed an answer to prayer.

Your mom sent the link to your blog this morning and I have enjoyed reading every word! (also LOVED the pics)

We are so excited for you -I hate that I was out of town and had to miss your shower. I really wanted to see you.

My niece (29 yrs. old) just had her first child (a precious baby boy) Monday (2/2/09). His name is Noah. She is an Aggie and actually still works for the University. We were there in College Station when he was born. It was so FUN! He was 8 lbs 13 oz and 21 1/4" -a BIG boy!

There's nothing quite like the MIRACLE of a child!

Sending lots of warm wishes, prayers and thoughts your way.

Angela said...

Okay I'm going to assign you a letter -- hmmm....

I think we'll go with "S" for SUNDAY SCHOOL class because that is where I met you :) Is that easy enough?

Angela said...

Oh, and I guess "S" could also be for "Son" (your hubby or your baby :) but I honestly didn't think of that until after I left that last comment.